Cedar Lodge is proud to be a family oriented resort. Our policies are designed to provide a safe and relaxed setting for your family vacation, reunion or your business conference. We thank you in advance.
Bryan and Gwen
Owners and On Site Managers
- No pets are allowed
- Registered cabin guests Only. Addition guests must have our prior approval before they arrive so please check with us before you invite all your friends
- No golf carts, ATVs, off-roaders, or dune buggies allowed
- Smoking is not permitted in any of our buildings. Smoking outside is allowed.
- There is no lifeguard at the beach, so swim at your own risk
- Campfires to be held in the designated rings ONLY
- No firearms allowed; this includes air-soft, BB, and paint ball guns
- No water balloons
- Glass containers not allowed on the beach
- Quiet time is from 10 pm to 9 am
- Check- in is 3-6 pm Our Office opens at 3 pm for check in
- Check out is 11 am
- Cancellations require a 90 day notice prior to arrival in order to get a 50% refund of your deposit.
- “No shows” & Cancellations with less than a 90 day notice prior to arrival will be charged the entire reservation rental cost.
- We do not charge you a cleaning fee. When you check out, we ask that you take your trash outside to the trash bin and wash the dishes. You do not have to strip the beds, just pick up the trash and leave the dishes clean
- We are a family-oriented resort in a quiet community and do not rent to rowdy groups who only intend to drink and party.
- We look forward to meeting you and having you here as our guests . Please let us know what we can do to help you have a great getaway right here in the Texas Hill Country on Lake Buchanan.